My first sing along puzzle Old McDonald's Farm
- LEARN A FUN NEW SONG – Once the puzzle is completed, children insert the special sound module and a fun melody is played. Children can sing along to the tune of Old MacDonald’s Farm and celebrate a job well done!
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS/HAND-EYE COORDINATION – Putting the puzzle together is a good physical challenge for children, boosting their developing motor skills and improving their hand-eye coordination; two transferable skills that will help them in many areas of their education.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – Working out how to put the puzzle together and rotating the pieces to get the correct fit is a great way to boost a young child’s problem-solving ability.
- STIMULATE CONVERSATIONS - Children will love to discuss the fun theme, motivated by the bright illustrations and encouraged by the fun musical melody.
- BOOST SELF-ESTEEM & CONFIDENCE – Completing a puzzle, either together with an adult or independently, gives a child a sense of achievement that provides them with a healthy boost to their self-esteem. Learning new skills is a great way to increase a child’s sense of self-esteem.